Catalina 320's sleek deck presents a wide, efficiently designed
cockpit with generous weather decks.The unique interior is
beautifully finished in a rich combination of teak and hardwoods
complementing the beige textured fiberglass overhead and full
hull liner. Attention to details like the custom molded galley
counters with integral backsplashes, halogen lighting, and
a cedar paneled hanging locker set the 320 apart from the
ordinary. The Catalina 320 has a 20 gallon fuel capacity and with 1/2 gallon per hour fuel consumption the rig offers up to 40 hous of run time!
Orientation Guides require the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
Public: 100% of the total charter, non-refundable and due the day reservation is made.
Member: 50% of the total charter, non-refundable and due the day reservation is made.
Member charter balance due must be collected 30 days prior to boarding.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, personal checks, traveler checks, money orders and cash.
Change of date:
Sept-May charters: Date changeable with $50.00 fee until 30 days prior to charter date.
June-Aug charters: Date changeable with $50.00 fee until 60 days prior to charter date.
Sept-May charters: Date changeable with $100.00 fee until 30 days prior to charter date.
June-Aug charters: Date changeable with $100.00 fee until 60 days prior to charter date.
Public: 100% of charter or refer to change of date policy.
Member: 50% of charter until 30 days prior to charter or refer to change of date policy.
1 Hour Catalina Yacht Orientation
$50.00 (Does not include extensive demonstration of Radar and GPS)
This is a great way to get an early start to your charter! Pre-board the night before (Generally between 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. depending on time of year and general charter activity) to get settled and finalize contracts and waivers.
- Public: $135.00
- SBSC club member: Free
Late Check-Out (Late board):
Stay an extra night with us and check-out by 8:30 a.m. the day after your charter.
- Public: $135.00
- SBSC club member: $135.00
Outboard motor with fuel.
- Public: $50 per day, plus tax and $10 insurance fee.
- SBSC Club Member: $40 per day, plus tax and $10 insurance fee.
Stand Up Paddleboards, Single Kayaks and Double Kayaks are available for rent.
Linens are not included with your charter but are available for $35 per set which includes bedding and towels.
Chart Kit Rental: For $35.00, you can rent Chart 18720, Navigation Tools and a Cruising Guide to The Channel Islands National Park.
ATTENTION SBSC CLUB MEMBERS AND PUBLIC CHARTERERS
- SBSC charges $7 per engine hour for fuel.
- SBSC charges $85 cleaning fee on all multi-day charters.
- State sales tax is not included.
- Charter yachts are fully insured, however, the charterer is responsible for hull deductible should damage occur.
- Minimum 2 day charter for island trips.
- All paperwork must be completed prior to boarding.
- Charter yachts are equipped with roller furling (most), inflatable dinghy, BBQ (SBSC does not provide propane canister for BBQ) self-tailing winches, VHF radio, AM/FM/CD stereo, GPS, cooking fuel and complete galley set-up.
- All boats return to docks for check-in by 5:30 PDT or 4:30PST.
- 12 passengers is the maximum that we allow on our Catalina Yachts
- Absolutely no towing of our dinghy is allowed. You may tow your own dinghy, but only if it is a soft bottom dinghy.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Catalina 32’ (Heather Jean) Quick Reference Check List
Raw Water Intake Valve and Strainer
Under the aft cabin cushions (the first wood panel).
Y-Valve is located on the side of the starboard sette seat, near the floor.
Macerator Seacock is inside the sette’s cushion, underneath the wood panel
Head Inlet Valve is under the head’s sink.
Sink Inlet Valve is under the head’s sink.
Direct Disharge Seacock
Located starboard sette seat under center board
Aft Head Macerator
1. Open Macerator Seacock
2. Switch on Macerator switch on main cabin panel
Fridge Pump & Shower Sump
A Y-Valve controlling these two things are under the head’s sink
Bilge Float Switch
Located under main cabin floorboard
Breaker located on starboard side of main cabin, near the battery selectors. It is a large red metallic knob.
Located on starboard side of main cabin above sette seat.
Water Tank Switch-over
Aft Cabin under cushions (separate compartment than raw water intake valve) closest to port forward side.
Galley Sink Inlet
Located on back side of sink, in a small door by the floor
On cabin panel and aft port lazarette
Please take shore power, dock lines and fenders with you